UPDATE 7/14/18: Ample Hills Creamery Ice Cream is no longer available on Amazon, but can be purchased directly on their website by clicking here.
If you’re a fan of the ice cream and floats at Ample Hills Creamery, we have great news to report! Tonight they announced via their website and social accounts, that select flavors are now available via Amazon Prime!
For around $43 + tax(if applicable), you can get some of your favorite Ample Hills flavors delivered to your door via Amazon Prime. We’ve put together a listing of all the flavors and variety packs now available on Amazon. Click a flavor name or heading to purchase your favorite!
- Ooey Gooey Butter Cake: the creamiest vanilla base with hunks of St. Louis-style Ooey Gooey Butter Cake
- Peppermint Pattie: peppermint ice cream with semi-sweet chocolate flakes and homemade dark chocolate covered peppermint patties
- The Munchies: Pretzel-infused base with clusters of Ritz crackers, potato chips, pretzels and mini M&Ms
- Chocolate Milk & Cookies: chocolate milk base with pieces of organic Back to Nature sandwich creme cookies
- Butter Pecan Brittle: brown sugar base with pieces of homemade pecan brittle.
- PB Wins the Cup: vanilla base with chocolate flakes and homemade peanut butter cups.
- Coffee Toffee Coffee: coffee base with housemade espresso-infused chocolate-covered toffee pieces.
- Snap, Mallow, Pop!: rich marshmallow base with baked rice crispie clusters.
Single Flavor 4 Packs
- Butter Pecan Brittle
- Chocolate Milk & Cookies
- Coffee Toffee Coffee
- Ooey Gooey Butter Cake
- PB Wins the Cup
- Peppermint Pattie
- Snap Mallow Pop!
- The Munchies
If you have any questions or or thoughts about the ice cream from Ample Hills Creamery, let us know in the comments below!