If you’re considering a trip to Disney World with a newborn or infant, watch this video to find out the do’s and don’ts to make the best of your vacation! Trust me, we took a trip to Walt Disney World with our 4 week old baby daughter and guess what? We survived! Not only did we survive but we had an AMAZING trip!
People thought we were crazy when we said we were going to bring our 4 week old to Disney World along with our 2 year old son. To be honest, the 2 year old was way more work than the 4 week old. My son’s first trip was at 3 months and I don’t think there was much of a difference between a 4 week old and 3 month old!
If you’d like to purchase any of the products I recommended in this video, click the links here:
- Babyganics Sunscreen – https://amzn.to/3asJdiz
- Baby Jogger City Select Stroller – https://amzn.to/2Gb7745
- Stroller Fan – https://amzn.to/2tBhZpm
- Aiden & Anise Muslin Blanket – https://amzn.to/2sH5NCY
- Stroller Cooling Mat – https://amzn.to/38ot4bX
If you have any questions or want to share your own tips, comment below or connect with us on social media: